Monday, February 25, 2008

We're Back! from Panama

Hey! We're back from our latest Panama adventure.

Check out this beach!















I took a ton of pictures and plenty of video too. Rather than post them all here I find it easier if I just put it them in one spot where you can find everything.

For photos I use flickr.

Go to - Flickr.com/LearnAboutPanama

And Here's a little sample of video -

For more videos, I upload those to my YouTube page here - YouTube.com/PanamaMark

Enjoy and let me know what you think! I'd really like to read your comments.

Mark

2 comments:

Recipe Clipper said...

Wonderful photos Mark, I can not wait to plan a trip to Panama and your blog posts and information will help make the planning go so much better!

gringoindavid said...

Come to Chiriqui province next time and head to the rain forrest at Lost and found jungle lodge, stop by david to the international backpackers hostel bambu we are at www.bambuhostel.com and we have a pool, beds are $8 USD