Sunday, December 18, 2011

The World's Most Affordable Places To Retire

The World's Most Affordable Places To Retire... 

The world's safest retirement havens...friendliest places to live...best weather...lowest tax burdens...most beautiful, most exciting, most infatuating places to hang your hat... 

Plus best rental options...smartest places to own... 

Discover what millions of expats already know: In the right destinations, the values are great, and the lifestyle is extraordinary. 

Here is the help you need, the top resource available anywhere to help you map out a plan for your new life in the overseas haven with your name on it. 

From Argentina to Belize, from France to the Dominican Republic, from Panama to Thailand... complete and in-depth reports on the world's top retirement havens for 2011, including full details on residency, health care, taxes, and itemized monthly budgets. 



1 comment:

Robert said...

I love your Blog and will be coming back to see more as you post. I just so happen to stumble upon it and glad I did. I am doing the same thing that you did, which is trying to find a cheap place to live. I think I have narrowed it down to Thailand. Please check out my blog for traveling in Asia. http://trialanderrortravels.blogspot.com/ and tell me what you think.